Organise Your Taskbar Buttons
If you are someone who likes to keep your taskbar buttons organised, then Taskbar Shuffle is for you.
Taskbar Shuffle is a small utility that allows you to reorganise your taskbar buttons with Drag-and-Drop support. It also allows you to reorder the system tray icons.
The utility also allows you to close applications with a middle click. This makes the taskbar work like a Firefox’s tab bar.
At the time of writing, Taskbar Shuffle is only available for the 32-bit edition of Windows.
Cost of Tasbar Shuffle: Free.
Latest posts by Mohamed Ibrahim (see all)
- Fix for WiFi Push Notifications Delay on Android - August 23, 2014
- Unix / Linux: Delete Files Older Than x Days - August 13, 2014
- How to Download The Business Times Print Edition in PDF for Free - August 5, 2014
- Shell Script: Echo to Stderr - July 27, 2014
- Session Hijacking - July 16, 2014