All the scripts that I have seen, disable access to the browser context menu that is activated by a right-click. The main objective is to prevent the users from selecting the ‘View Page Source’ option in the context menu. But many people do not realise that the page source can be viewed by other means.
In Firefox, the keyboard shortcut,
Ctrl-U, will open the page source window. Alternatively, there is also a ‘Page Source’ option under the ‘View’ menu in Firefox.
Latest posts by Mohamed Ibrahim (see all)
- Fix for WiFi Push Notifications Delay on Android - August 23, 2014
- Unix / Linux: Delete Files Older Than x Days - August 13, 2014
- How to Download The Business Times Print Edition in PDF for Free - August 5, 2014
- Shell Script: Echo to Stderr - July 27, 2014
- Session Hijacking - July 16, 2014