Organise Your Taskbar Buttons
If you are someone who likes to keep your taskbar buttons organised, then Taskbar Shuffle is for you.
Taskbar Shuffle is a small utility that allows you to reorganise your taskbar buttons with Drag-and-Drop support. It also allows you to reorder the system tray icons.
The utility also allows you to close applications with a middle click. This makes the taskbar work like a Firefox’s tab bar.
At the time of writing, Taskbar Shuffle is only available for the 32-bit edition of Windows.
Cost of Tasbar Shuffle: Free.
Latest posts by Mohamed Ibrahim (see all)
- Get Route Details for a Destination on Linux - March 9, 2014
- How to View Facebook Private Album Photos - March 2, 2014
- Keeping Warranty Intact for Sony Xperia Unlocked Phones - February 23, 2014
- How to Decrypt WhatsApp Database Messages - February 16, 2014
- Android MMC mmcblk Partition Layout - February 9, 2014